MEMBER VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The Member Volunteer Program is an incentive program designed to reward member volunteer efforts during our conventions.
A member who contributes 20 volunteer hours over the course of one or more conventions earns a free registration to attend the next Fall Conventions, or 25 volunteer hours to earn free registration to attend the next Summer Convention.
Some example volunteer tasks include:
- Running music for guest faculty
- Monitoring the student doors at conventions
- Working backstage at the competition
- Assisting in decorating for the summer banquet
- Other tasks as designated by convention leadership
For additional details about the program and a Getting to Know You Form, please contact:
Liza Coccia, SADM Member Volunteer Coordinator