Junior Member Application Information
If you want to become a junior member, the first thing to do is check this list of qualifications:
- Are you between 11 and 16 years old?
- Have you previously attended at least 1 convention?
- Are you currently studying with a teacher who is an SADM member in good standing?
Good so far? Here's what you need to do next:
- Fill out the application for junior membership.
Download the Junior Membership Application (PDF format)
- Write a short essay explaining why you would like to become a Junior Member and how you would be an asset to SADM.
- Have your teacher write a check payable to SADM for $20 to cover your membership fee. This fee has to be paid by check from an SADM Member teacher. No cash can be accepted.
- Mail the completed form, essay, and membership fee to:
Kayla Pennington, SADM Junior Memberships
3253 Club Grove Cove
Lakeland, TN 38002