CSM Application Information
To apply to be a CSM, you must;
- Be 16 or 17 years of age.
- Complete the SADM Application for Membership and circle the CSM option.
- Pay the $40 application fee (one-time fee valid throught certified student membership).
- Obtain sponsorship by a member of SADM who is in good standing or provide two letters of recommendation in the field of dance who will vouch for the applicant's good moral character.
- Mail the completed form, sponsorship or recommendations, and application fee to:
Rosemary Turner, Chief Examiner
39 Wesleyan Place
Dallas, GA 30132
- Pass the SADM exam in one or more of the following categories: tap, ballet, or jazz.